Posted by Vico Casting Export Company Limited at 30/12/2019
- Metallographic microscope is widely used in labs and industry. Used for identification and quality analysis of alloy steel and other metals.
- Suitable for analysis of raw materials, allowing identification and quality control of metal textures after heat treatment
- The optical system is compact, sturdy, easy to use, can be connected to the camera or video to transmit image data.
- 1600x max magnification
- Clear visuals.
- Sample stand with displacement range: 204x204mm
- Sample table size: 280x270mm.
- Viewfinder: WF10X (Φ 22mm) and WF16X (Φ 20mm)
- Objectives: 5X/0.12, 10X/0.25, 20X/0.40, 50X/0.70, 80X/0.80, 100X/1.25 (Spring, oil used)
- Viewfinder: tilted 30 degrees.
- Lighting system: 12V 50W, adjustable light intensity
- Light filter: filter yellow, blue, green, filter background (Ground)
- Alignment system: using the sample table to fine-tune and fine-tune, minimum resolution 2um.
- Camera system
- Camera type: CCD
- Use memory card to store observed images
- Adapter for camera